Apache Beam Playground: An interactive environment to try transforms and examplesAlex Kosolapov
What is Apache Beam Playground?
Apache Beam Playground is an interactive environment to try Apache Beam transforms and examples without requiring to install or set up a Beam environment.
Apache Beam Playground Features
- Discover transform examples that you can try right away by browsing or searching Catalog that is sourced from Apache Beam GitHub
- Supports Java, Python, Go SDKs, and Scio to execute the example in Beam Direct Runner
- Displays pipeline execution graph (DAG)
- Code editor to modify examples or try your own custom pipeline with a Direct Runner
- Code editor with code highlighting, flexible layout, color schemes, and other features to provide responsive UX in desktop browsers
- Embedding a Playground example on a web page prompts the web page readers to try the example pipeline in the Playground - e.g., Playground Quickstart page
- Try examples in Apache Beam Playground
- Submit your feedback using “Enjoying Playground?” in Apache Beam Playground or via this form
- Join the Beam users@ mailing list
- Contribute to the Apache Beam Playground codebase by following a few steps in this Contribution Guide
Please reach out if you have any feedback or encounter any issues!