What is Apache Beam Playground?
Apache Beam Playground is an interactive environment to try Apache Beam transforms and examples without requiring to install or set up a Beam environment.
Apache Beam Playground Features
- Discover transform examples that you can try right away by browsing or searching Catalog that is sourced from Apache Beam GitHub
- Supports Java, Python, Go SDKs, and Scio to execute the example in Beam Direct Runner
- Displays pipeline execution graph (DAG)
- Code editor to modify examples or try your own custom pipeline with a Direct Runner
- Code editor with code highlighting, flexible layout, color schemes, and other features to provide responsive UX in desktop browsers
- Embedding a Playground example on a web page prompts the web page readers to try the example pipeline in the Playground - e.g., Playground Quickstart page
- Try examples in Apache Beam Playground
- Submit your feedback using “Enjoying Playground?” in Apache Beam Playground or via this form
- Join the Beam users@ mailing list
- Contribute to the Apache Beam Playground codebase by following a few steps in this Contribution Guide
Please reach out if you have any feedback or encounter any issues!