The classes in this file are interfaces for metrics. They are not intended to be subclassed or created directly by users. To work with and access metrics, users should use the classes and methods exposed in metric.py.
- Metric - Base interface of a metrics object.
- Counter - Counter metric interface. Allows a count to be incremented or
- decremented during pipeline execution.
- Distribution - Distribution Metric interface. Allows statistics about the
- distribution of a variable to be collected during pipeline execution.
- MetricName - Namespace and name used to refer to a Metric.
The name of a metric.
The name of a metric consists of a namespace and a name. The namespace allows grouping related metrics together and also prevents collisions between multiple metrics of the same name.
- namespace – A string with the namespace of a metric.
- name – A string with the name of a metric.
Counter metric interface. Allows a count to be incremented/decremented during pipeline execution.