The Nexmark suite is a series of queries (streaming pipelines) performed on a simulation of auction events. The launcher orchestrates the generation and parsing of streaming events and the running of queries.
- Person: Author of an auction or a bid.
- Auction: Item under auction.
- Bid: A bid for an item under auction.
- Create Person
- Create Auction
- Create Bid
- Query0: Pass through (send and receive auction events).
- python nexmark_launcher.py –query/q <query number> –project <project id> –loglevel=DEBUG (optional) –wait_until_finish_duration <time_in_ms> –streaming
- python nexmark_launcher.py –query/q <query number> –project <project id> –region <GCE region> –loglevel=DEBUG (optional) –wait_until_finish_duration <time_in_ms> –streaming –sdk_location <apache_beam tar.gz> –staging_location=gs://… –temp_location=gs://
monitor(job, event_monitor, result_monitor)[source]¶
keep monitoring the performance and progress of running job and cancel the job if the job is stuck or seems to have finished running
Returns: the final performance if it is measured